Dating Den Episode 261 – With Estella Gardinier: How to Meet Your Future Fiance in Just Two Weeks and Break Your Streak of Dating Unavailable Men
- Are you now, or have you ever been in a relationship with a guy who’s only interested in you when you’re dating someone else?
- Have you ever dated a guy for a few weeks before he realized he “wasn’t ready for a relationship”?
- Or been with a guy who liked to string you along, giving you just enough attention and love to keep you on the hook?
Actually, a lot of smart, successful women end up attracting unavailable men like these!
The worst part is, it keeps you from finding the right man, and will make you think you “aren’t good at dating.”
Good thing for you, Marni’s got you covered on this episode!
Our Guest For Today
Key Takeaways from this Episode:
- Healing from past heartbreak
- Learning to unlock your heart
- Why your online dating profile should reflect your non-negotiables
- When you do the work, the right guy will find you
When Everyone Knows You Have Been Hurt [3:15]
Shortly before The Bachelor, Estella Gardinier suffered a two-fold heartbreak. Her father passed away, then the man she was dating broke up with her. Then to top things off, after Bachelor Bob Guiney chose her, it was revealed that he was dating someone else when they were supposed to be working toward a relationship. The rejection was televised and she was really embarrassed!
But, she was determined to find her man. She searched dating coaches and found Marni!
Doing the Work [20:36]
After working with Marni for just a short time she had her first breakthrough. It had become clear to her that she was attracting emotionally unavailable men because she was emotionally unavailable. She felt she wanted to commit, but she was not prepared to fully open her heart, and men could sense it.
Trusting in the Process [34:26]
Estella was only on Match.com for two weeks. Her now-husband was one of the first people to contact her after reading her lengthy, but clear profile.
Where is Estella Gardinier Now?
Almost twenty years after The Bachelor Season 4, Estella Gardinier is now married to the man she met on Match.com, in addition to being the owner of a successful business. She accredits her progress to Marni Battista and the program.
Check out her recent interview & latest photoshoot on PageSix.com.