Ryan Seacrest Invites LA Dating Coach Marni Battista On Air To Critique Tanya’s Awkward First Date w/ Nick Baumgartner!
My Twitter feed is blowing up right now after this morning’s show “On Air with Ryan Seacrest”, so I knew I had to get you in the loop on this hot news quickly!
Ryan Seacrest had me on his int’l radio show this morning as the go-to “pro dating coach in LA” to help one of his staff, Tanya, critique an on-camera date.
A date with Olympic-hopeful Nick Baumgartner nonetheless.
It was one of the most awkward dates I’ve ever witnessed, but I gave her some advice that can help her steer clear of these brutal dating no-no’s:
- Avoid the “friend zone”…
- Avoid planting seeds in the guy’s mind that introduce negative weirdness that really isn’t there…
- Avoid being the dude at the dinner table…
- Avoid putting guys on edge with “the interview”…
- Avoid equating “dating” as “stuck in a rut”…
- Avoid what Ryan calls the “Samsonite” condition (I’m totally stealing that one, Mr. Seacrest!)
And then listen to my advice in the audio playback from this morning!
What do you think?
Was my advice too harsh?
Or spot-on service?
I want to know! Leave a comment below!